With The Advanced Open Water course you will expand your knowledge, you will improve your diving skills and you will be ready to do another type of dives . You will learn how to improve your buoyancy, to orientate with the compass, to do dives up to 30 meters, dive in wrecks and even dive in the night.The best Adventure!!!
Padi advanced Open Water course.
How much does it cost?
The price of this course is 300 € but now you have an offer in Hispania , 239€.
What is this course length?
Intensive: in only 2 days.
Dates of start: Every saturday or when we have a group.
**Minimum group capacity, 4 students.
What do I need to get my Advance Certification?
- Be 16 years old ( If the diver is 15 or younger , tell us. There are some states where the minimum age is 10 years old)
- Passport Photo, medical statement and beginners diver certificate. Open water diver certificate.
What does the advanced course include?
Digital manual and certification fee.
*It doesn´t include the equipment rental.
Which medical statement do i need?
You can use your family doctor , your company´s doctor or any other.
We can recommend to you some clinics in Mazarron where you can get it
Info about Children, fiscal condition and marine life.
- Your children can get the PADI certificate if they are 10 years old, but they need parents authorization. don´t worry they are the best students.
- If you feel in good condition, even when you are not an athlete, you can do your diving course with no problem. but a always bring a medical certificate.
- Don´t worry about marine life. Nothing will attack you. The most dangerous animal underwater is the human being.