In this level the sense of responsibility of the diver towards himself and the dive buddies will be specially developed, preventing posible risk situations. In this course you will learn how to take action efficiently in different emergency events, wounded evacuation, accident prevention and assistance techniques. The theory includes auto rescue knowledge, diver distress evaluation, emergency control and considerations about the equipment. The practice take place in the sea completing 10 practical skills and 2 simulacro, related to divers assistance and rescue.
How much does it cost?
The course price is 250 €. For more info and bookings click here.
What is the Rescue Diver course length?
Intesnsive: In only 2 days. We send the manual and DVD to you, you do independent study at home and then you do the practice in one weekend.
**groups of minimum 2 people.
What do I need for the Rescue Diver course?
- Be 16 years old ( If the diver is 15 or younger , tell us. There are some states where the minimum age is 10 years old)
- Passport Photo, medical statement , EFR certificate and Advanced Open water diver certificate or equivalent.
What does the Rescue diver course include?
Digital manual and certification fee.
*It doesn´t include the equipment rental.
Which medical statement do i need?
You can use your family doctor , your company´s doctor or any other.
We can recommend to you some clinics where you can get it
Info about Children, fiscal condition and marine life.
- Your children can get the PADI certificate if they are 12 years old, but they need parents authorization. don´t worry they are the best students.
- If you feel in good condition, even when you are not an athlete, you can do your diving course with no problem. but a always bring a medical certificate.
- Don´t worry about marine life. Nothing will attack you. The most dangerous animal underwater is the human being.